Monday, May 13, 2013

This is Welcome

I not only welcome you to this site, but myself also. It welcome to me not because it's my first time blogging but because, I am blogging for a different reason. I blog at shesearches@blogspot.com, which is an online journal but I decided to create this strictly for my creativity and Profession.

I am an architect by training and a creative and innovative person by nature. Just like Bob Borson (Life of an Architect Author) said "I have loads of ideas, creativity is not my problem"

My start might not be fantastic, but... I believe I'll surely get better for it as the days go by.


Thanks for poping in. Do pop in more often and watch me sail!


1 comment:

  1. Ride on. Your online journal was quite engaging though you might think you are a toddler in blogging. I have never spent the time I spent there in any blog. In your innocence, you were just pouring out your heart naturally. With that kind of flow, you could go places. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete